Statue Sideshow Black Canary Premium Format 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pretty cool

Attachments

• bcs.jpg
    bcs.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 270
  • bcss.jpg
    bcss.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
This has an exceptional body sculpt! Pose and portrait looks great, too!

Pass. Not that big of a fan of the character and I have limited space. With that being said, I think this statue looks good (and better than SSC's last effort).

Much tighter fishnet pattern for the stockings on this one, and it looks more properly in-scale.
Having a sculpted jacket is a big improvement as well.

I also prefer to see the majority of these female characters sporting more modest and realistic bust sizes. Got really annoyed at seeing every female get the same D-cup stripper boob physique. I wonder if that was due to the influence of anyone who is no longer with the company?

I like both the OG ....and this new one. Both look gorgeous, IMO. Wouldn't mind having both.

When I saw the face I was like, easy pass.

Then I saw the body and thought, maybe

Very happy with the 1st PF. Won't be selling it to add this. Not a fan of the portrait on this new one. That seems to be a common theme for me when it comes to Lord's female sculpts. Didn't care for Emma's or Ivy's portraits either.

Very happy with the 1st PF. Won't be selling it to add this. Not a fan of the portrait on this new one. That seems to be a common theme for me when it comes to Lord's female sculpts. Didn't care for Emma's or Ivy's portraits either.
I'd care for them more if their eyes were straight.
[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Just want to see more HQ pics of her before final judgement.

Back