Statue PCS Venom 1/3 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wowzers
ven.jpg

If only hot toys made this as a 1/6 figure instead of that crappy Venomized Iron Man......:banghead

Not liking this. Something is off with it's body sculpt.

Not liking this. Something is off with it's body sculpt.

There are just so many variations to how Venom can look. You can pretty much sculpt nearly any body type and they’ll probably come close to how he’s been drawn at one stage or another.

There are just so many variations to how Venom can look. You can pretty much sculpt nearly any body type and they’ll probably come close to how he’s been drawn at one stage or another.

Yea, true. So bottom line ...it all depends on how a person sees Venom ...or the expectation someone has on how Venom should look like. If a Venom statue meets that image, then that person will love it. Otherwise, it's no good.

This Venom just doesn't meet my expectation. Oh well ....

Why can't someone come along and make a badass Mark Bagley Venom statue?
Just a smooth style body, clean face no crazy tendrils everywhere, basic non-toed feet?

I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Will they have the good taste to avoid a switch out head and the resulting neck seam or will they bow to the people who buy statues to play with and offer multiple heads?

No neck seam and I will buy . Neck seam and I will pass.

I like it very much, but in 1/3 is too big for me, in 1/4 it would have been mine

Back