Statue JND Studios: Wonder Woman 1984 (Gadot) - Golden Eagle Armor 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
ENFjY4n.png

Facebook teaser 1

God damnit, would have preferred her normal armour but can't wait for the reveal. I'm still waiting to see production pieces of Arthur Fleck before diving into that one. Depending on how good these are I might get out of the Hot Toys game.

Agreed. As much as I love the golden armor, we already have more than enough nice statues to choose from. I'd much rather see something featuring her more brightly colored main armor in this movie, since the previous statues had it much more dark and weathered looking.

Yeah I'm in. I think I'm out of the Hot Toys game mostly now. I'm waiting to see final product photos of their Arthur Fleck, and if it's great I'm going for it and this, no doubt. This is looking like the best Gal Gadot sculpt at the best scale.

Loving the DC lineup these guys are doing so far!

If they do a BvS Battfleck, holy crap, I'm in.

These teases are great.

I do wonder what the price of WW will be considering they mentioned they know the price is steep and will rectify in future releases.

Look great, but i prefere the 1:4.
I have also the 1:2 p1s and i love that one.

1:3 is a perfect stand alone scale IMO.

Especially if you want to see rooted hair and hyperrealistic detail. If they'd had Gal in her more iconic outfit...I'd be in trouble.

A friend was saying the joker they did in the same scale was $2300. This could be great but 1/3 at $2k+ is nutz.

Yeah that's the Arthur Fleck one - although in a production value they mentioned the problem that people have with the price and they said they would factor this into the next product. So it'll be extremely interesting next week to see how much it is.

Also will be interesting to see how they still value Arthur at a higher price s the pricing is that different, as both have rooted hair, the same process of silicone manufacture, hands and head both being the silicone aspect.

Back