Statue Iron Man Mark XLIII (Age of Ultron) Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_3003532_IronMan-1.jpg

Last edited:
After the hash of a job that Sideshow did with the paint on the Mark 42 who in their right mind would risk getting this?

....... however given that the Mark 3 and Mark 7 appear to have improved quality wise....but.....

...And this is the MCU armor I hate the second most. The first being the briefcase armor.

This should've been a comic-based classic Iron-Man instead!

...And this is the MCU armor I hate the second most. The first being the briefcase armor.

This should've been a comic-based classic Iron-Man instead!

I think this is the 100th time I’ve read this same comment, whenever there is a MCU Iron Man statue revealed. Comic book lovers get no love when it comes to Iron Man in 1/4 scale. Lucky I’m a movie collector.

At this rate it’s best to just get the XM piece.

I think this is the 100th time I?ve read this same comment, whenever there is a MCU Iron Man statue revealed. Comic book lovers get no love when it comes to Iron Man in 1/4 scale. Lucky I?m a movie collector.

At this rate it?s best to just get the XM piece.

Yup, comic book lovers get no love.

Fortunately, I did get the XM classic Iron-Man statue when it first came out. But I have to be honest, that was a "modernized" version of the comic-based Mark 5 armor. I love it tho ....it's pretty close.

449926e854d380a24faf0ad361cad38c.jpg

xm_studios__ironman_classic_1515987130_ab73d65b0

I just need one that's more comic-based than this XM version.

The problem is there are just as many comic based armours as there are MCU armours. It could be years if ever to get a particular era specific comic based armour that you want.

The fact that people buy these"reuses" kills me cuz SSC just continues to push sub par stuff.

I'm always nervous too buy something from them now a days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The problem is there are just as many comic based armours as there are MCU armours. It could be years if ever to get a particular era specific comic based armour that you want.

Tell me about it. We've already waited years to get a classic comic-based Iron Man. A Silver Centurion armor I bet is even longer ....maybe never. But, might as well keep squeaking about it ...SSC might just provide the oil.

Back