Gandalf the White PF Edition Size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice ES. But gonna pass. Space issues so my Gandalfax and bust will have to suffice.

i think im gonna stick with the regular for this one. im hoping that a gandolf the gray will be down the road... i will get the exclusive for that as long as he has his hat!!!

The exclusive is his hand holding Galamdring. The regular is home with an open hand.

Personally, I'd go with the exclusive on this one. It's what really helps make this piece shine. :D

I think I will actually get this one its just something about it that I think it will be special. I need to find a Frodo now.

The exclusive is his hand holding Galamdring. The regular is home with an open hand.

Personally, I'd go with the exclusive on this one. It's what really helps make this piece shine. :D

yeah it really does. i havent been payiin attention to this one but that sounds like a must have excl.

Can't find a big image of the regular but heres the difference.

Regular

Exclusive

IMG_2178.jpg

thanks for the comparison shots, now im gonna have to try to get the exclusive. didn't realize how much better he looks with the sword in his hand.

It really does improve the piece. It's still very nice without but the stance just look off without him holding Glamdring.

Back