Premium Format Wolverine Premium Format (2020)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_300731_WolverinePF.jpg

I still haven't picked up the one from a few years ago that I wanted lol

Wolverine for Marvel is like Batman to DC when it comes to the amount of attention the character gets from SS. However, I'm still interested to see what's going to be so different about his one. Is this going to all of a sudden change the style of the line...again?

Guessing this will be on display at the online NYCC booth

The first two announcements were an Iron Man repaint and Wolverine... Wow, ground breaking stuff by sideshow.

As much as I love wolverine, this is getting a bit much. They're already doing another Supes and Bats, and now a new IM, so I gotta assume Spidey is next?

As much as I love wolverine, this is getting a bit much. They're already doing another Supes and Bats, and now a new IM, so I gotta assume Spidey is next?

Batman, Joker, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Spidey, Venom, Carnage, Wolverine, and Iron Man. Rinse, cycle, and repeat. Oddly enough, Sabretooth and Emma Frost must be great sellers too. There's already 3 PFs released of those characters.

Not blown away by this. I'll let it play out, tho ....to see if I like it or not.

wxsuSZO.png

Right now ...I still prefer my previous brown Wolverine PF.

I think it is a great companion piece to Sabertooth, the dynamic pose is good, the sculpt is great, the body proportions aren't too crazy. Overall it's looking pretty great imo.

Not blown away by this. I'll let it play out, tho ....to see if I like it or not.

wxsuSZO.png

Right now ...I still prefer my previous brown Wolverine PF.

I LOVE Martin Canale's work. Most of the sideshow pieces in my collection are by him. That said, this is most definitely a pass for me. The pose is all kinds of awkward. IMO, the attempt to make this a dynamic piece has hurt the sculpt overall. I also prefer the OG brown PF to this one so I'll certainly be keeping it and passing on this new brown PF.

Are there any Wolverine collectors out there? A new PF each year. Maybe a variant or two, like the recent Logan PF.

I think it's a good redemtion for the previous brown costume Wolverine as I thought that looked awful but still not blown away by it. Great companion piece to Sabretooth as others have said.

Point me to the new Superman.. haven't seen it yet.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

It's the new Call to Action Superman PF - Clark Kent turning into Superman type pose. It's pretty epic IMO considering it's only anchored to the base by and in motion foot. I'm waiting for in-hand pics before ordering but pretty sure I'll be getting that one w/ my RPs. Link here: https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/dc-comics-superman-call-to-action-sideshow-collectibles-300715

I think it's a good redemtion for the previous brown costume Wolverine as I thought that looked awful but still not blown away by it. Great companion piece to Sabretooth as others have said.

It's the new Call to Action Superman PF - Clark Kent turning into Superman type post. It's pretty epic IMO considering it's only anchored to the base by and in motion foot. I'm waiting for in-hand pics before ordering but pretty sure I'll be getting that one w/ my RPs. Link here: https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/dc-comics-superman-call-to-action-sideshow-collectibles-300715
Thanks. Yeah I forgot about that one. I got excited for a second because I thought something new was announced.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Back