Marvel Select Star Wars figures (7inch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The acient one

Super Freak
Reaction score
Did anyone else see this on Twitter? It was found in a Disney Hotel Store. Thoughts?

06B4BD59-63C7-4D7F-8802-86019126F0D6.jpeg

Oh man... Not another line to collect. Hope they don't go too heavy into the line.

I love some of the Marvel Select figures. They are some of the best action figures out there. This will be a great line. I'll get this Fett and as always any Vader's and OT/PT Stormtroopers they make.

My wallet is crying yet again..

Yeah saw that on twitter also. Pretty interesting there was no announcement or anything like that, just shows up in store. I wonder if they have articulation limitations like with the Marvel Selects.

Anyone remember their quarter scale line? I hope they revisit that someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this is it, out of the box. What do you guys think? I think it rocks!
The jetpack, flippin rangefinder and overall looks are amazing. This totally took me by surprise.

121514298_1009567816135000_4051535859817391943_n.jpg

Looks awesome! The scale difference is a bit annoying, but by itself, or set up a bit behind a 6"BS figure it shouldn't look out of place.

For the price looks amazing Hasbro been robbing us.

Definitely be joining my SW collection.

The human faced characters will not fare so well with MS though unless they adopted the face printing tech.

F5uYpEW.jpg

Another one spotted! I still don't really have any need for these at this size, and honestly don't look great to me.

Still not impressed

I've honestly almost never been impressed with a Diamond Select 7" figure. I have very few of their stuff, their Real Ghostbusters is about it and I like them, but everything else is bad sculpting, bad/weird articulation points, and thick paint. It works for some comic figures and the cartoon ghostbusters like I mentioned, but realistic stuff has never looked good from them IMO.

I really like the hulkbuster they did. And their ultron wasn’t too bad. But that’s about it.

Back