Statue Infinity Studio: Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn (Margot Robbie) Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
GhwCRsj.jpg

Z4ZT2OX.jpg

KYcPm1q.jpg

Thanks for the additional shots.

It’s very good, but I feel something is off. But if that ends up being the production piece, most would be extremely happy.

It’s easily the best statue or figure representation of this film character, by quite a margin imo.

Holy crap ...the resemblance is on point! Looks like the real Margot Robbie got cut in half.

Yup all these 1/1 infinity studio busts are amazing too bad they take up so much space and are so ****ing expensive. I couldnt imagine just having 1 id want to have a few of them to display but i dont want to drop 10k on 3 busts lol. Besides my wife could get jealous of this thing same with the gg wonder woman bust- why you dropping 3k on this *****, how obsessed with her are you.... how do you guys explain this sort of purchase to your wife- they cool with another woman in the house... better not let her catch you kissing it or grabbing her tatas

Yup all these 1/1 infinity studio busts are amazing too bad they take up so much space and are so ****ing expensive. I couldnt imagine just having 1 id want to have a few of them to display but i dont want to drop 10k on 3 busts lol. Besides my wife could get jealous of this thing same with the gg wonder woman bust- why you dropping 3k on this *****, how obsessed with her are you.... how do you guys explain this sort of purchase to your wife- they cool with another woman in the house... better not let her catch you kissing it or grabbing her tatas

Not that I’ve thought about it :dunno but I would imagine that due to the pose it might be slightly difficult to kiss the Queen Studios Wonder Woman bust, whereas there’s no such problem with the Infinity. Hey, for those having difficulty in choosing between the two options, maybe those with a significant other it’s a ‘good’ enough reason to buy the Queen piece over Infinity’s :lol

And with the HQ is there even anything to grab :monkey3

OMG, I'm not a fan of the movie nor the character, but god this is amazing... If I had the money I'd buy this just to have a replica of Margot Robbie lol

Looks nice. Not a big enough fan of the character for anything this huge and expensive though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

All the more reason to put her behind glass. :p

And lock and key lol

In that last pic it looks like beads of water on her skin under her bra?

Am definitely going to get me a life sized bust one day, the quality is too good. I cancelled the queen ww as sorta went off gal as ww, maybe if they did a scarjo I'd bite?

Back