Heads Up - Chronicle Collectibles is gone! Claim refunds!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j97e1

Super Freak
Reaction score
All pre-orders were cancelled, and Chronicle do not reply to emails.
If you have a payment plan with Partial.ly, open a customer support ticket, they will request a clarification from Chronicle, and then issue a refund on their end, after which, in a day or two, Chronicle will follow with the actual refund.
That is how I got my money back. Took 2 days.
Hope it's not too late for anyone else.

Heads up indeed! Good thing I had nothing on order with those guys.....

I had David Bowie on order got a refund it?s a shame hope sideshow take it over or something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had David Bowie on order got a refund it?s a shame hope sideshow take it over or something.

That glorious Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum) Jurassic Park statue was also an interesting piece we may never get to see - I wonder who is in possession of all the prototypes?

Consider yourself lucky that you got a refund. I forget which thread I was reading but some collectors mentioned they are still having difficulty getting a refund.

some paid directly to Chronicle Collectibles, prior to them partnering with partial.ly for the payment plans. And they paid it off several years ago so they said it was harder to dispute when it dates back that long ago

That glorious Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum) Jurassic Park statue was also an interesting piece we may never get to see - I wonder who is in possession of all the prototypes?

Consider yourself lucky that you got a refund. I forget which thread I was reading but some collectors mentioned they are still having difficulty getting a refund.

some paid directly to Chronicle Collectibles, prior to them partnering with partial.ly for the payment plans. And they paid it off several years ago so they said it was harder to dispute when it dates back that long ago

I have that and the can on preorder but through sideshow so will see what they do.

This sucks I really wanted that poseable raptor . I don?t think we will ever see a jp figure in that quality . Iron Studios and prime 1 save us

Didn't the former owner of Chronicle leave the company and take a lot of the licences with him? I know someone posted a screenshot of one of his posts.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Didn't the former owner of Chronicle leave the company and take a lot of the licences with him? I know someone posted a screenshot of one of his posts.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No. But apparently that guy isn’t to be trusted either.

Holy ****, I guess it's a good thing I cancelled my Prime 1 Indoraptor order with them several months ago and got my money back.

I had a few orders placed with them, but paid via Partial.ly and last night all were refunded.

Same here.

I can finally breathe a sigh of relief.

Now to see what unfolds after 30 days are up (per their bankruptcy attorney) and the future fate of Chronicle Collectibles.

I didn't figure this out until today when I tried to go to their site. I guess I'm a few months behind on the news!
That Enterprise D model was beyond my price range but I'm still sad to know it will likely never reach anyone's hands. It was a pretty piece that I got to see in person once.

Back