Statue Queen Studios: Endgame - Thanos (Brolin) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
3R0IKs1.jpg

bkSCdlA.jpg

wtJxHem.jpg

J1kzh3e.jpg

Damn :horror looks so real, the head nails it
Looks like this Thanos brought no throne to be the king, but its really hard for that they have the IS thanos

Amazing. Why is it there are so many companies making great statues but not many making great 1/6 figures....

I dig it, but I already have the Iron Studios Thanos Deluxe from Endgame so I'll stick with that. Had this come out near the same time as the IS piece, it would've been an interesting decision...

I dig it, but I already have the Iron Studios Thanos Deluxe from Endgame so I'll stick with that. Had this come out near the same time as the IS piece, it would've been an interesting decision...

I do think this is cool and I'm in the same boat as you. But I would stick with the IS even now. If you look at the pose here it kinda looks like Thanos is leaning slightly to his left to check out a space chick's @$$.

I like this too. Iif this was previewed at the same time as the IS Endgame statue I would have had to seriously consider which one to buy. In the end I would have picked the IS one because he is wearing his helmet . I think this is the better statue.

Looks amazing. They need to add a helmet to the sword. Wait didn't he put his helmet on the sword in the movie? Damn it now I have to watch it again.

Edit: I'm blind as a bat apparently. Disregard my post. Awesome statue.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Looks amazing. They need to add a helmet to the sword. Wait didn't he put his helmet on the sword in the movie? Damn it now I have to watch it again.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

What? There is a helmet on the sword.

𝗣𝗥𝗘-𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟬
----------------------------------------------------
When Queen Studios debuted the 1:4 Scale Thanos at Wonder Festival earlier this month, we received a lot of feedback and support from fans.
Before we follow up with the final pictures, we'd like to share some information about this incredible statue.
If you are waiting for the P.O, make sure you keep an eye on our Facebook page in the coming days. 😉
𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡
Material: Polystone
Size: 72cm (H) x 56cm (W) x 42cm (D)
Estimated Delivery Date: Quarter 4 2021
𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗔𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬
Mainland China
Hong Kong
Taiwan
South Korea
Europe

2char

Damn, this sucker is big. Doesn't fit on my shelves, regardless, I might still bite. Never ordered a QS product before but I hear SpecFiction is the place to order from, if you're in the US and Canada, right?

Damn, this sucker is big. Doesn't fit on my shelves, regardless, I might still bite. Never ordered a QS product before but I hear SpecFiction is the place to order from, if you're in the US and Canada, right?

Yes. And even sometimes if you’re not.

If those measurements are correct, this should hopefully fit in one of my Stuva cabinets. But I would’ve sworn it was bigger than that from the photos.

To buy or not to buy, that is the question........

I’ve already got the two Iron Studio versions...... as well as all the Hot Toys.....and the life size bust. Is there such a thing as too many Thanos’?

And it’s a bit silly that the Standard version doesn’t include the helmet.

Back