Statue Queen Studios: Joker (Joaquin Phoenix) Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yep, Queen Studios also has a life-size bust.

Vjr2FPH.png

Facebook video 1

Facebook video 2

That's damned incredible. The makeup at the back of the base and the silhouette at the bottom front is perfection. Anyone who gets this, you're balling!

These 1:1s must be selling pretty well. It’s gone from one or two releases a couple of years ago to something like 10 announcements this year alone. I really hadn’t been considering that end of the market but am starting to reconsider now. The only 1:1s I currently have are SS’s Iron Man MKII, MKIII and War Machine, which are in storage. However the sculpts on these are simply amazing, which is what I think is taking the scale to the next level. To me the likenesses look better than Madam Tussauds museum quality. 1:1 sculpts of things like Xenomorphs, Predators or Termintors Endos is one thing, but realistic human likenesses with lifelike paint and punched hair is another level. I tend to lean QS’s designs as opposed to Iron Kite’s half bodies because for the most part they seem to take up less space. But IK’s sculpts and character selection look fantastic. I don’t know how pricing compares though. Other than the price tag, my main concern would be finding a place to display. Right now I’m toying with the idea of selling off most of the 1:4 movie-related collection and switching over, but I think that space would fill up pretty quick and I’m hesitant to let 1:4 go. Also my wife would probably think these busts look too realistic and get creeped out by them. Still I am starting to watch these more closely. Also I could certainly see Queen Studios or someone else picking up Star Wars and producing Vader, Luke, Leia, Han, Lando with this level of quality, which would completely blow away SS. Not to mention other fan favorite movie licenses out there like Indiana Jones, Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, Conan, 300, Avatar, Men in Black, Blade Runner, etc. It could get pretty crazy.

Last edited:
This is a beast of a design. The sculpt is amazing, but the logo at the bottom with the window and the back of the sculpt having an entire mini sculpture behind it is crazy!

I'm speechless, these busts are blowing my mind, what a great time to be a collector.....
Did you see the scale of Thanos bust next to the woman, OMG that's insane!
And yes this Joker bust is just mind-blowing, whoever designed that base in an absolute artist.

Back