Greetings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkego

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey All,

I recently picked up a sideshow Captain America winter soldier statue to add to my collection. Joined the boards in hopes to get some help. Statue is in need of some repairs, and I?m scouring the internet for better pictures of what needs to be fixed ( with no avail ).

Glad to have found a site where I might get lucky and find some assistance!

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Hello welcome to the forum. I'm also new here.
Let me introduce myself. I'm Camila from Tolmezzo. I live between the mountains with my dad, mom and younger siblings. I'm the older one is my family. I lobe traveling and photography. I love to discover each and every part of Africa. I have thousand pictures and video in my camera about African cultures, traditions, and costumes. I work as an Technical Assistant in couponcodify. Due to the recent pandemic I could not travel this year and this is making me so sad :(

Hello welcome to the forum. I'm also new here.
Let me introduce myself. I'm Camila from Tolmezzo. I live between the mountains with my dad, mom and younger siblings. I'm the older one is my family. I lobe traveling and photography. I love to discover each and every part of Africa. I have thousand pictures and video in my camera about African cultures, traditions, and costumes. I work as an Technical Assistant in couponcodify. Due to the recent pandemic I could not travel this year and this is making me so sad :(

:lol :lol :lol

Back