Statue PureArts: Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
ZZCIIZC.jpg

I'm pretty sure this statue will lean. :family

Last edited:
ZZCIIZC.jpg

I'm pretty sure this statue will lean. :family

Lean by design is the key.

I have a Supergirl statue where she's flying straight up into the sky but the she started leaning gradually due to a poor design flaw.

Looking forward to this, I was collecting Hot Toys MJ line but they suddenly stopped.

I bought a 3rd party Smooth Criminal 1:6 figure (Paradise Dancer, i think?) but the face sculpt left a lot to be desired. But i posed MJ with his fedora on so i guess it's not a big deal.

This statue will be impervious to criticism! There should be no issues with likeness and the lean will only get better with time :D

oh ****!!! I may have to get this! HUGE MJ fan. Never thought I'd see a statue of him.

Looks pretty good. Does need the blue armband on the right arm and the shirt may be a little too dark a blue. Sleeves on the jacket are a little too long also.

I don't know about the jukebox and microphone but I guess there isn't really anything else they could add considering he was surrounded by others leaning around him in the video.

1:3 scale, so quite a large statue also.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The pose doesn't work for me.I think the overdone it with the leaning and it feels weird.
With less leaning or even better a different iconic pose would be more preferable.

The lean is accurate when you see the video. It makes sense to use this pose as it is the most memorable part of Smooth Criminal.

Billie Jean Moonwalk should be their next choice.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yea I didn't mean it's not accurate. Just that this accuracy looks weird in a statue, especially that big.

The pose doesn't work for me.I think the overdone it with the leaning and it feels weird.
With less leaning
or even better a different iconic pose would be more preferable.

Doesn't make sense.

The best part about this statue is the lean, it'll stand out so much more than the rest of your statues if you own one.

The lean is beyond iconic, that?s the point of the statue wtf

This a pretty cool statue but the legs look really thin and I don't know what is going on with the foot/ankle. The price is probably way out of my leagueanyway...lol

Back