5 Places NOT to display your high-end collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmpsk8

Super Freak
Reaction score
Never hurts to state the basics again, and learn a couple more tips. Protect the money you've spent!

This video has my top 5 places NOT to display your collection. Would love to hear where else you guys try to avoid. Thin glass shelves and HVAC vents are also bad, but didn't make my top 5 cut.

Check it out:

197035267_3894826253961204_6551787311484053876_n.jpg

:nono

Fairly sure that's Danny Ketch's Ghost Rider look...at least it was when I was still reading comics.

Damn. That is straight gore. I can't even look, but I can't look away either....

Here's another place to add to the list: Japan.

I saw dozens of pics on twitter of fallen displays after last week's earthquake. They were too heartbreaking to share with you guys though.

I guess one nice thing about leaving here will be living in an earthquake free zone.

I hope they're insured.

If not, then I'll ask why not?

Yes.

Insurance is available for collectibles, but as with anything shop around and ask questions.

Don't assume it's all covered under your home owner's insurance because it's not. In addition, make sure to have all documentation (i.e., receipts, invoices, etc.) and should the worst occur don't get "greedy".

Back