Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness | Netflix (Coming 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score

"Based on the Capcom video game franchise, Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness is a horror series with a sci-fi twist. Coming 2021 only on Netflix."

I'm excited to check this out, hope it's fun and has the old B-movie horror charm of RE. Not a big fan of how the character models look here, but again that's pretty typical Capcom with the RE franchise to make the characters look wildly different with each installation, so I'm not too mad about it. The animation looks a bit stiff and aged, but if it's coming out in 2021, perhaps this is early days and it will improve closer to release?

Seen this over the weekend. With it being on Netflix I just hope it gets released on Blu-ray at some point

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Yes there is but now that we have this who the hell would watch that

I think there's a live-action series in the works, too with Wesker's daughters or some crap.

Of course. Why would you bother making your own hit horror series when the entire first 7 seasons are there for you to adapt. Hollywood could **** up a cup of coffee.

Back