Statue Queen Studios: Joker (Joaquin Phoenix) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK, they had announced a 1:2 version with 'real' hair. So it seems they'll be releasing a smaller version, too?

Queen Studios said:
Is is just me, or is it getting crazier out there?"
The Joker is one of the most iconic characters in pop culture, and has been listed among the greatest comic book villains and fictional characters ever created. When Heath Ledger won an Academy Award for his portrayal as the Clown Prince of Chaos in 2008, few of us thought we'd see a performance worthy of the same acclaim.
But in 2019, Joaquin Phoenix resurrected the character with a chilling and realistic depiction of the Joker, almost redefining the infamous villain in a new take on his origin story.
After seeing Joker in 2019, the whole Queen Studios team agreed that we needed to make a collectible inspired by Phoenix's Joker.
Today, we're pleased to announce that we'll be unveiling the 1:3 Joaquin Phoenix Joker at Wonder Festival in Shanghai.
Please make sure you will keep an eye out for updates on our Facebook page to see this incredible statue in time!

4ID7BHe.jpg

E81ixoB.jpg

Cfqygz5.jpg

xFOHzyv.jpg

This does not look good at all. It seems like a Sideshow piece which is stylised. In terms of polystone statue the Blitzway x Prime1 seems the one to go for.

Wtf it looks great.

I don't think it looks like Phoenix one hundred percent. Then again, I thought the Ledger one they just did when it was first revealed looked absolute garbage and then all the changes they made looks phenomenal, this will probably be the same.

Will keep an eye on updates for this for sure, though. But at the moment, no buzz for it at all compared to what else is being made. Maybe more photos later will change that. I'd love a serious looking Joker!

Do HT have the licence?

They shared the final trailer for the movie a year ago on their FB-page and J.C. Hong shared some pictures of Joker on his Instagram. Hot Toys will grab that license if it was/is available. Who knows... Something might pop-up soon since the movie released almost a year ago.

Let's see if they'll reveal a rooted hair version for the 1/3 statue. So far it looks like the life size bust has the rooted hair and the 1/3 has sculpted hair which looks fantastic either way.

Hopefully they will, but if not, I'm pulling the trigger either way - especially with how many improvements these guys make. I think it'll be this or the blitzway for me - and this one wins, the look of utter hatred and the realisation he makes to not kill himself but rather Murray on the show is phenomenal.

Back