Anyone with a Soap Reactor powering a AoU Hulkbuster that can help with a parts list?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devsfan1839

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Anyone have theirs lit up using a Soap Studio Reactor and can give me a full item list of what I'd need to power the entire thing including the jackhammer arm in the deluxe edition? I know Soap Studios Facebook out out a chart for the original version but its not immediately clear to me what adapters I need, how many of each and if one reactor unit is going to be enough. The jackhammer arm also adds a need for another set of adapters to cover 2 sets of 3 LR41. It looks like they use the same adapter for LR41 and LR44 but its not clear to me how that works give their size difference. Then how it works when some things use 1, 2 or 3 in series.

If you just email them, they will hook you up. They asked me all kinds of questions like did I want the mk43 head to light up inside, etc. Now I have the jackhammer arm on it, which needs an entirely different set of battery leads, so I am SOL for the moment in terms of my HB lighting up

Back