Statue Prime 1 : Wonder Woman vs. 3-Headed Hydra (Fabok) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thanks to NorthernLadMSp for these screenshots:

XeuauCb.jpg

gxYIhIX.jpg

M1xTAVs.jpg

4tSVuWf.jpg

yCz9nPx.jpg

hSrHTVj.jpg

Q77PhtF.jpg

Simply amazing!!! Ill be all in on those three but ill have to box up a few of my older ssc pfs (which would only be eye sores now) to make space... damn i did not expect such awesomeness from p1 - ill be reconsidering some of my current po?s cause these are all top priority!!!

Woow inspired by the beautiful Red Sonja piece.
WW and Supes for me totally - bit I think I will complete the Trinity.

But oh boy - I hope they figure something out before the release. It's difficult to order here from europe. US$600 for shippimg from prime1

And I guess there will be no more pieces for
1k - 1.1k. these huge dioramas will be - I guess
starting point 1.5k for regular.

I am looking for Fabok WW to partner my Hush sculped Superman and Master Race batman. How would this look?

Holy **** ....this is gorgeous! A Fabok WW and Artgerm WW?! ...How are you not going to get both?!

M1xTAVs.jpg

Holy **** ....this is gorgeous! A Fabok WW and Artgerm WW?! ...How are you not going to get both?!

M1xTAVs.jpg

Easy i do not like the pose or the face paint on the artgerm one- not nearly as much as this one thats for sure. The problem i have with the pose/sculpt is that her upper half (torsa up) looks sort of manly they way she is holding her self while the bottom half looks really feminine and dainty like she is a balerina- the whole statue doesnt flow well for me. She doesn't look imposing at all wonder woman should be both beautiful and imposing at the same time. I guess i just dont like artgerm faces or how he draws their bodies- they are too cartoonish or something off with the proportions- i am missing the right adjective to describe myself properly here

Artgerm is more stylised / anime inspired rather than more realistic proportions

I do like the way this one flows with the hair and skirt looking like they're in motion

Easy i do not like the pose or the face paint on the artgerm one- not nearly as much as this one thats for sure. The problem i have with the pose/sculpt is that her upper half (torsa up) looks sort of manly they way she is holding her self while the bottom half looks really feminine and dainty like she is a balerina- the whole statue doesnt flow well for me. She doesn't look imposing at all wonder woman should be both beautiful and imposing at the same time. I guess i just dont like artgerm faces or how he draws their bodies- they are too cartoonish or something off with the proportions- i am missing the right adjective to describe myself properly here

You mean like how her right foot is off the ground for no reason. Yea, I do see what you mean. But Artgerm's style has always showcased a beautiful face and body on female heroes. Because of that it almost feels like the pose is suited for that.

It boils down to preferences. I can appreciate both Fabok's and Artgerm's styles. I just find both WW version extremely well done.

Will they ever release this? This is my dream piece.

Attachments

• fabok.jpg
    fabok.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 145
That skirt is horrible. I'm getting pretty tired of this overused warrior costume look. The figure looks good but it's a pass for me.

Back