Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 5 Vergil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luisenigma1

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is Power.
119893826_10157278021916968_8513971287589554644_o.jpg

Thought I post the thread for Vergil so we can have discussions here. Once he is fully revealed I'll update the thread. So far I'm actually very happy they will be doing Vergil this one for sure needs to have a fabric coat. I'm very excited to pair him with Dante and Nero and after the Special Edition trailer next to V. Lol

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

With how awesome Dante turned out, I am confident Vergil will be just as amazing.

Not gonna lie man...I hope they take another shot at Nero. Final battle with normal arm, torn sleeve, but with attachable wings and demonic arms.

Oh and a BETTER PORTRAIT. Or at the very least a repaint.

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

With how awesome Dante turned out, I am confident Vergil will be just as amazing.

Not gonna lie man...I hope they take another shot at Nero. Final battle with normal arm, torn sleeve, but with attachable wings and demonic arms.

Oh and a BETTER PORTRAIT. Or at the very least a repaint.
And accurate sized weapons. Lol

I'm surprised how far they're going with this line. The only one that seems to have sold well is Dante. Nero still in stock and has had fairly large discounts on their site.

I'm surprised how far they're going with this line. The only one that seems to have sold well is Dante. Nero still in stock and has had fairly large discounts on their site.

DMC 3 Vergil sold well too, I?m pretty sure they?re doing a re-run for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that into DMC but pretty sure Vergil is way more of a fan favourite than Nero, no?

They're also making V... which I'd imagine will sell even less.

Unless they fix his prototype. They got DMC5 Dante's likeness down but not V's. If V doesn't sell well, chances are that people won't bother with the familiars as well.

I'm sure asmus are aware that V maybe the lowest selling of the 4 and have already projected how many need to be sold in order to make a profit. But I'm sure V will sell just fine.

I already got my 2x PO in :D

I'm sure asmus are aware that V maybe the lowest selling of the 4 and have already projected how many need to be sold in order to make a profit. But I'm sure V will sell just fine.

I already got my 2x PO in :D

so be sure to snag 2 because V's value will definitely go up once it's sold out just like most less demanding releases.

Merry Christmas guys! Seems Asmus also wanted to give us a quick preview for what's to come with Vergil. I'm excited to see him soon my only issue atm with this image is the coat is blue and not black like the in game. 132715505_10157477721111968_6240520166924329857_o.jpg

Merry Christmas guys! Seems Asmus also wanted to give us a quick preview for what's to come with Vergil. I'm excited to see him soon my only issue atm with this image is the coat is blue and not black like the in game. View attachment 502191

Oh hell yes I am hyped. The cost does look obviously blue, but I?ve got a feeling since this is a WIP, they will correct it straightaway.

I remember when they showed a WIP image of Dante, his shirt was also of a completely different colour which was corrected by the time the figure released. Let?s hope we don?t see any more issues with the body shape like the ones people had for Dante?s body.

Also, I?m just waiting to see how the paint app on the headsculpt will turn out.

Could very well be a template for the material they'll use, but it's just in blue whereas the manufacturing and/or final prototype will be done in black.

I always saw his coat in DMC5 as navy or midnight blue which looks black but it's just a really dark blue.

Could very well be a template for the material they'll use, but it's just in blue whereas the manufacturing and/or final prototype will be done in black.
I get what you mean. Which is good because the coat in DMC5 is more like the material used for suits almost like silk I guess. The pants look really good. My biggest hope is that the boot chaps are made of real material so they are separated from the shoes and we get better movement.

Oh hell yes I am hyped. The cost does look obviously blue, but I?ve got a feeling since this is a WIP, they will correct it straightaway.

I remember when they showed a WIP image of Dante, his shirt was also of a completely different colour which was corrected by the time the figure released. Let?s hope we don?t see any more issues with the body shape like the ones people had for Dante?s body.

Also, I?m just waiting to see how the paint app on the headsculpt will turn out.

The body for Vergil will probably the same as used for Dante which isn't to bad as he will be wearing clothing that covers mostly everything. For Dante it was an issue because it was to slim and his outfit was more casual in a sense then Vergil who's is more formal/ornate.

Back