Statue Prime 1: The Predator - Predator Killer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
72q8BGq.png

OGByDuR.png

Not gonna lie. If I saw this statue without ever seeing that POS movie, I would be interested (as long as those shoulder canons were removable). But here we are and I can't fanthom why we still don't have a Wolf, P2 Elder, or Celtic.

Are you kidding me? The movie is so ****** and they make a statue from one of the worst part of the movie? Good luck P1!:lol

One of the worst scenes in one of the worst movies ever. Great idea.

I expect a 1:3 Assburger statue next.

Where's the ****ing P2 Elder??????

Who is going to buy this thing? Seems like a waste of resources when there are so many cool Predators that they could make.

LOL! Who were the people in the Prime 1 conference room that decided this was to be the next project?

I'd like to sit-in on that conference and listen to all their reasons why they thought this was a good idea. :lol

I wonder if a stipulation for Prime 1 getting the Predator license is to produce stuff from the latest film. Or maybe their hands are tied with other characters to the point where even calling them "wall art" or "non-scale" won't help.

The very existence of this concept is extremely offensive to the Predator lore and it's fans.

Prime1 has some money to burn, as this prototype must have cost something and there will be zero return. NO ONE will buy that.

Cool statue, but it makes you wonder why they'd make something like this over statues that would be must buys.. Wolf, AVP, Elder ect

Because these "things" are but teasers. They want to milk the franchise with these POS you don't need as much as possible before releasing the "real thing" such as Wolf, AVP Elder, etc.

Prime1 has some money to burn, as this prototype must have cost something and there will be zero return. NO ONE will buy that.
Just like the stupid Venomized Iron Man 1/6 figure hot toys recently announced.....:slap

Back