Prime 1: Alita - Motorball Tryout

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
5LLbRFM.png

wibq3p9.png

qj3PkS6.png

Uc6dAMK.png

Interesting that this is called "Motorball: Tryout" instead of just "Motorball." Gives me hope that they might continue this line and make her Motorball form from the last scene as well!

Interesting that this is called "Motorball: Tryout" instead of just "Motorball." Gives me hope that they might continue this line and make her Motorball form from the last scene as well!

Who knows, maybe they'll do her porcelain body too?

Would appreciate one without such a large base. I love the ramp but the exploding hunter warrior is a bit overkill.

Cool to see this film getting a lot of high end merch this year.

Where did you see the price at? Checked P1's site and it's just in the "coming soon" section.

I didn't see a price; just taking a guess considering that the majority of Prime 1 Studio's statues run in the area of $799.00 and up and on how detailed this statue is.

I didn't see a price; just taking a guess considering that the majority of Prime 1 Studio's statues run in the area of $799.00 and up and on how detailed this statue is.

Oh okay. Yeah, the first Alita statue was $599 and the deluxe was $1,000. The larger size of this one with the huge piece of Motorball stadium is sure to raise the price a bit. Unless I just can't justify the price I'll be very tempted to order it anyway.

Oh okay. Yeah, the first Alita statue was $599 and the deluxe was $1,000. The larger size of this one with the huge piece of Motorball stadium is sure to raise the price a bit. Unless I just can't justify the price I'll be very tempted to order it anyway.

Well...maybe I might be tempted to get one if I get a good bonus check from work :naughty or a stimulus check from the guberment :monkey3.

Back