Statue Prime 1: Batman (Fabok) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
gzv0Zk3.png

U0tnPfG.png

MsPOFO7.png

This is so badass, Prime one ****ing nailed it. ive been waiting for the right 1/3 black suit comic bats to come up for po for a while now and that wait is finally over (now the 2-3 year wait for it to ship). I have the blue suit covered with the hush batcave deluxe p1 ex and now the black with this one. I wont need anymore 1/3 scale comic bats in the collection between those two statues, this one in particular is just absolutely amazing

Loving this! Just wish he had his black trunks and the traditional square belt buckle. Otherwise, this is perfection IMO.

I wasn't planning on getting another Batman but i may have to get this along with his WW and maybe even superman. I love Faboks work.

I'll be waiting on more pics or videos of this before I make any decisions. However, this is already difficult to resist from the pics we've already seen. It wouldn't be difficult to have someone paint black trunks on this.

Damn... I don’t collect 1/3, but this is the Batman statue I’ve been waiting for...

This one might even be better than the master race batman. Iconic DC #1000 variant cover statue how epic. Might get this.

I bought the set from yesteryear comics on ebay its a stunning cover which is why i have to buy this statue.

This is one badass looking statue. The previous Hush ones just never really grabbed me like everyone else, but this one I could definitely go for. Especially since the pose kind of reminds me of the Norm Breyfogle Batman, which was always my favorite as a kid.

Back