Statue Prime 1: Hush - Nightwing (2020) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
gkZ6Ff0.png

I'm at work so can't post pics but they're all in the email from spec fiction!

Looks pretty nice, detailed base. Pose not for me though

Nightwing - collector's edition, comes with long hair portrait and escrima sticks

BduHAOv.jpg

HPrwoOE.jpg

Nightwing - Bonus Ex edition, ships with extra alternate portrait, and longer blue stripe escrima sticks

JNylulO.jpg

WAnuTCA.jpg

Nightwing collector's edition portrait with Bonus edition escrima sticks.

64x9BY8.jpg

I was hoping for SS to finally drop a 1/4 but I think I'll have to pick this up. Probably be my one and only 1/3 but it just looks so good.

Even better in person. This piece has exceptional presence. You will never need another Nightwing statue.

That is great to know, thank you.

Dick needs more collectibles made of him, he is severely underrepresented, especially as the ultimate legacty character.

That is great to know, thank you.

Dick needs more collectibles made of him, he is severely underrepresented, especially as the ultimate legacty character.
Defo, although what gets made depends on what people buy, I sometimes think most people don't read the comics and just buy the same characters over and over

Defo, although what gets made depends on what people buy, I sometimes think most people don't read the comics and just buy the same characters over and over

The amount of Batman's that Prime 1 makes is insane, and this is what their 3rd Nightwing? 2nd? Samurai Nightwing and this?

I just ordered the Bonus version from SS, wanted to get that extra head, had no interest in the extra set of sticks though.

Managed to snag an ex on the wait list. Looks like a phenomenal piece. DG is my favorite character, has been since a kid and as others say he just doesn't get the statues that the other Batfamily do. This one does him justice and I am a big fan of his Hush look.

The regular edition is in-stock at Sideshow, while the 2 exclusives are waitlisted.

Back