Statue Prime 1: Harley Quinn (Arkham City) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
UfG3No0.png

Hope there?s a swap out head or two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea, hope so too. Not that the winking portrait is bad. Just that from the neck down ...including the chair ...this piece is freakin awesome. It deserves more than just a winking portrait.

My favorite look for Harley Quinn besides her current comic look. Definitely want this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, hope so too. Not that the winking portrait is bad. Just that from the neck down ...including the chair ...this piece is freakin awesome. It deserves more than just a winking portrait.

Exactly. Winks should be an extra portrait IMO. My 1/3 Arkham has three & the wink is my second fav.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very soon ready for preorder on p1s, i hope will also be available on the sideshow website.

Damn! Gorgeous!

....Especially with the non-winking portrait. Wow!

Really nice choice of heads, and for me the jester head is always a welcome bonus despite not being accurate to the game. This is a nice piece and will be quite unique in a collection, thankfully for my wallet I don't collect 1/3 scale! If it were the arkham asylum outfit I would have made an exception

The winking head (the closed mouth version) reminds me of Michelle Pfeiffer.

Overall, I think I still like the winking head (open mouth version) best.

Attachments

• A 0mmdc-47s_01_bonus.jpg
    A 0mmdc-47s_01_bonus.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Whoa nelly! ....that price! A beauty with sticker shock ....

Back