Statue Prime 1: Transformers - Blackout

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
9zX5pbr.png

Blackout was huge in the movies compared to the others! Not going to miss out on him like I did Shockwave.

I remember seeing a video on youtube, where you see the scene at the start of Transformers, where Blackout destroys the military base, and the song ''Bodies'' by Drowning Pool was playing in the background, pure awesomeness.....:)

Watched Transformers again last night, Blackouts intro is the most awesome scene imo, nothing ever topped that again!

Looks to have many parts. Very detailed and looks accurate. On the pricy side imo but it looks to be a big statue, height and dimensions exceeding megatron.

Haha I know what you mean and agree that this is one very badass Transformer. I'm tempted big time. Have a soft spot for decepticon designs, autobots don't interest me lol. Missed out on megatron revenge of the fallen, now deciding should I get the normal or battle damaged bust. I thought the scorpion was inclusive with the EX but I guess its far too big of a size to include and now sold as a separate statue.

Sold off my TF statues years back. But this one, man is beautiful

Back