Statue Queen Studios: Endgame - Pepper Potts Rescue Suit Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
8T2jrc0.jpg

Wish they did the actor/actress faces on some of these IM pieces. Not that I would buy but I just want to see them do an awesome Stark or Pepper face!

Wish they did the actor/actress faces on some of these IM pieces. Not that I would buy but I just want to see them do an awesome Stark or Pepper face!

Same.

I what them to do a RDJ, Thor, Chris Evans and BW. Even though I don’t have the space, I’ll definitely get them. As currently I only have the Thanos and Hulk, and both are non-humans.

After all this time, I’m guessing it’s a licensing restriction, either from the Studio or maybe the actors themselves?

Have no idea why they haven't done a Black Widow. I cant see Marvel hiring Scarlet and not owning the rights of her image.

On their fb I remember reading that scarlet 1/1 bust was impossible but maybe other scales

Definitely licensing issues

On their fb I remember reading that scarlet 1/1 bust was impossible but maybe other scales

Definitely licensing issues
That's surprising to me. I thought they all had to sign over those rights for all merchandising when they signed up to be in the MCU.

It seems the likeness for all the DC heroes isn't restricted with all the 1:1 busts being made of them of late.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That's surprising to me. I thought they all had to sign over those rights for all merchandising when they signed up to be in the MCU.

It seems the likeness for all the DC heroes isn't restricted with all the 1:1 busts being made of them of late.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Though obviously not the same it kind of reminds me how we also seem to have an unlimited amount of DC pieces from Prime 1, but nada of Marvel.

Back