1:6 Hot Toys Captain America: The First Avenger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MicroJow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry if I'm starting another thread for something that's been archived, is already here somewhere, or just plain obsolete. I did a forum search for Hot Toys Captain America and didn't find a thread for this one.

The reason I'm writing is because I've noticed that the paint on my Cap's shield is chipping worse than a 60s Marvel comic. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to pick up a replacement? I've seen many available from eBay but after getting burned on several items in the past, I tend to stay away from things that ship from China.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. I'd obviously like to locate something as close to the original as possibe.

Thanks!

- MJ

You might want to consider the EFX version of the shield. It's usually more expensive than the ones from China, but it ships from the US, it's absolutely film accurate, comes with a nice stand and presentation box, and a certificate from EFX and Marvel. More correct than the plated HT shield, but it is more expensive.

Back