Action Figure 1/12 LIMTOYS - R.P.D. Officer Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

That is a crap ton of accessories.

I'm sure damtoys could've done that, but it definitely would've driven the cost even higher.

I do agree with you about a second portrait. EVERY 1/6 scale figure should come with 2 headsculpts.

Man, this may be my first 1/12 purchase.

This is it's own thing so I don't compare with Dam's 1/6th. This looks really good at this scale so I'm excited for this.

That does look great. Not even a big RE fan, but all that stuff is awesome. Up for PO anywhere?

loving the accessories. loving especially that the herb, typewriter and mr raccoon is included.

face looks a bit less sharp but i guess can be forgiven given it's small scale.

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

That is a crap ton of accessories.

I'm sure damtoys could've done that, but it definitely would've driven the cost even higher.

I do agree with you about a second portrait. EVERY 1/6 scale figure should come with 2 headsculpts.

Man, this may be my first 1/12 purchase.

I dunno man, to me they both seem to have an equal amount of accessories, both also have accessories not suited to that version of Leon however Lims accessories are a little more flashy like rocket and flame effects.

but yeh being totally different scales i should avoid comparing the two.

The Limini Leon looks to be a solid release and i am considering it but i am more into 1/6 scale personally.

This is unbelievable.

The amount of accessories is astounding. I had to go for the two deluxe editions. With the Damtoys 1/6 and now this, it's a good time to be a Leon fan!!

I really hope you guys do another version of him after being shot and wearing the bandages.

Great work Limtoys!

Back