Dune - Mcfarlane figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I preordered these suckers today. I am a huge fan of the book, Denis Villeneuve, the first trailer, and McFarlane Toys...so I am in!

I will definitely be getting these. Really wished we could get an Ornithopter to go with them but c'est la vie.

Yeah I?m all in for these for sure and I?m excited to see people talking about them on here. Any one think Hot Toys or 3Zero will make anything from the movie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I?m all in for these for sure and I?m excited to see people talking about them on here. Any one think Hot Toys or 3Zero will make anything from the movie?

Now that they're mcfarlanes prolly/maybe not... commonnnnnn 3rd party come on 3rd party!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Emailed with a McFarlane employee yesterday. Even though the movie is delayed, the figures are on their way to stores and should be out next month.

They?re out now and they?re spectacular! The promo pics do not do them justice
d0b7086188b3077b5dcf1236424275e8.jpg

Preordered the lot from target. Interestingly, only Paul and Stilgar have arrived.

So are these gonna rot on the pegs because they came out many months before the film did?
From what I've read this is a similar situation another desert planet sci-fi film's merchandise faced in 1994- Stargate.

Back