Is the Sideshow Freak board getting Elitist???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
IT SEEMS SOME RECENT COMMENTS FROM NEWB'S AND OTHER PEOPLE THINK THE FREAK BOARD IS BECOMMING ELITIST.... IS IT CAUSE SIDESHOW FANS ARE SNOBS ??? ARE WE A BUNCH OF ASSES ??? WHAT DO YOU THINK MY FELLOW UPPER CLASS BOARDERS ???

22596392.jpg

Last edited:
Elitist? Because we look down on those that can't afford spending extravagant amounts of money on pop culture kitsch?

I think not!

:rolleyes:

I think they just have to realize this is our crib and we were here first. We don't come over and piss in thier pool, so why do they need to come piss in ours. This board is by far the most relaxed and fun board that I frequent (which is why I almost never go to other boards). I don't think that's elitist, it's just because I love you guys :D

Well my sh+t does smell like fresh baked bread... so I think that would make me pretty damned elitist :rock

I am not an elitist. I will sell my **** to anyone. It just helps if you have more money.

I think some people here are elitists, but its not their fault I drool when I see their collection.

Back