Statue Queen Studios: Endgame - Iron Man Mark 85 Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Queen Studios said:
Following the incredible Iron Man Mark 50 bust, we?re pleased to announce the arrival of the second Queen Studios Iron Man bust, the Mark 85. If you missed the MK50 you won?t want to miss the MK85. Make sure you keep an eye out for news in the coming weeks and at Wonder Festival!

I2Zyr7Y.jpg

Ronny Stark said:
Any chance of making it full body ?

Queen Studios said:
Full body is also in our plan 😃

Well, I can 100% say from that picture alone that the Mark III Sideshow bust has a way better looking faceplate.

wow, I never thought I would be able to say that, lol.

I want to order the sideshow, but now I wait to see the photos of this mk85

I think he’s referring to whether the red colour is colour accurate to the film.

Outside of that the paint looks great imo.

I was just thinking that too. There was a new review of the bust, but with really harsh lighting, which didn't do it any favors. I thought maybe he had seen other reviews.

Production pieces, both the one at someone's home and the one that QS will be displaying at the WonderFest.

kR0CiZ9.jpg

2dxHktN.jpg

eDpaGgj.jpg

RMgO1Vr.jpg

IfxEKhw.jpg

gJkhajJ.jpg

n8PhYPB.jpg

2jUl76j.jpg

aI6f0nU.jpg

caRCn1n.jpg

pouIQLB.jpg

vN27djt.jpg

bp0d3zv.jpg

SJIXQaR.jpg

Looks great, though I'm not a fan of that pedestal. The bust is beautiful but the base is too busy and looks like a knockoff Transformer.

Agreed, looks like a toy. Should have kept it plain so it doesn't draw attention

This looks stunning. 1:1s have been off my radar for years, but have been considering picking up this one and Rescue. I have the SS MKII and MKIII, so this would make a nice bookend. I also have the SS War Machine.

Back