Need to get large decal printed for display case - advice needed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceCrawler

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just acquired this display unit from a store going out of business. It's almost 7 feet tall and lights up from the inside. I thought I could convert it to a Star Wars or sci fi case and display some 1/6 figures in it, thought it had a somewhat Blockade Runner look to the inside (white, backlit panels, etc).

To really finish it I want to get a couple of large decals for the top portion and the bottom (where you see the Von Zipper logos- I already removed the existing decal from the bottom center door panel). The yellow "VZ" sign on the top can be unscrewed but I can also cover that and put something there.

Anyone know where I could get something like that made? I planed to photoshop some Star Wars art together- but I just don't know who prints that type of thing.

IMG_2729.jpg

Sean

Id look to see any place that does vehicle wraps. I think any sign store should be able to print you up whatever youre looking for to cover to area with the logos.

Back