Statue Queen Studios: Wonder Woman 1984 - Golden Eagle Armor 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
If you are a fan of Wonder Woman, you won't miss Queen Studios at Wonder Festival.
Not only will we display the final Wonder Woman 1:1 life-size bust, but we’ve also got an exclusive reveal of the new 1:4 Wonder Woman statue!
Keep an eye out for updates on the new 1:4 scale statue and behind the scenes exclusives!

LlcsreK.jpg

Looks like we're getting a 1:4 version as well as the 1:2 statue.

I hope that face is not silicone. I don't want something that'll disintegrate in 30+ years.

I hope that face is not silicone. I don't want something that'll disintegrate in 30+ years.

I just received their Hulk piece, and honestly if that lasts for 30 plus years I’ll be ecstatic.

Heck at the moment we don’t know for sure how long our existing Polystone statues will last. Especially when you hear from time to time of the odd older statues in the 10 year range with peeling paint, or leaning issues. So you never know.

But why 1/4 scale?

I would’ve thought it would be 1/3 scale? However it seems they're doing all the scales under the sun.

Interested but hope they do the regular armour in this scale to. Would be nice if they did Cavil and Batfleck in this 1/4 scale to.

I like my Prime 1 1/3 Justice League WW but this could look even better.

I agree, on both counts.

But I’m not sure how many more GG Wonder Woman pieces I can order. I have the 1/3 Ultimate and Training pieces as well as the 1/2 scale statue. And now I’m also considering their life size bust.

I agree, on both counts.

But I’m not sure how many more GG Wonder Woman pieces I can order. I have the 1/3 Ultimate and Training pieces as well as the 1/2 scale statue. And now I’m also considering their life size bust.

If I had the space and funds, I woulda done the Infinity Studio bust. That one is just immaculate.

If I had the space and funds, I woulda done the Infinity Studio bust. That one is just immaculate.

That’s currently up for debate.

The original prototype was near perfect, but every second production photo released has me questioning their piece.

wow 1/4? if they do this in 1/4. I'd hope they do the regular outfit in 1/4 as well. It would probably blow SS, HT and P1 out of the water.

wow 1/4? if they do this in 1/4. I'd hope they do the regular outfit in 1/4 as well. It would probably blow SS, HT and P1 out of the water.

Exactly my thinking! Unlike P1 they don't insist on needless massive bases either. As much as this golden armour looks nice it's her regular armour I want most.

1/4 scale is perfect size for this version of her, 1/3 or 1/2 scale altered beast armored wing wonder woman would just be overkill For me. I am just thankful they are offering her in this scale, now ill be able to ?squeeze? this version of her into the collection. Its just too bad ssc doesnt sell queen studio products, so ill have to go the bbts or spec route

Back