I just got the rarest Batman TAS statue to ever exist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pizzazz

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Never in a million years did I think I'd get my hands on this because I only know of seven collectors, including myself, who own it.

So for sure this was intended for a Europe only release for Warner Brothers Stores in the 90s. From here the accounts differ. Some say they never made it to store shelves due to them deciding the pose was too "risque" while others say they weren't packaged very well, wound up at stores broken, and it was decided to just scrap them anyway because they were afraid of how people would respond to the pose.

Either way, these wound up not being available to the general public, but some were snuck out and found their way into the hands of collectors.

IMG_3236.JPG

IMG_3237.JPG

IMG_3239.JPG

IMG_3240.JPG

Alright, not a Japanese collectible in the slightest, but this is really freaking amazing and I'm spazzing out hard. Never in a million years did I think I'd get my hands on this because I only know of seven collectors, including myself, who own it.

So for sure this was intended for a Europe only release for Warner Brothers Stores in the 90s. From here the accounts differ. Some say they never made it to store shelves due to them deciding the pose was too "risque" while others say they weren't packaged very well, wound up at stores broken, and it was decided to just scrap them anyway because they were afraid of how people would respond to the pose.

Either way, these wound up not being available to the general public, but some were snuck out and found their way into the hands of collectors.

IMG_3236.JPG

IMG_3237.JPG

IMG_3239.JPG

IMG_3240.JPG

Very cool, congrats. It would be great if Sideshow or someone took some inspiration from this piece and make one that would be lifelike and larger and even more sexy. I love the cartoon aspect but would also love a life-like/comic style. Really nice unique piece. Enjoy it :clap

Congratulations! I've got one of those too, so add me to your list of owners. I happened to luck into finding one of these years and years ago, and haven't ever seen one again for sale since. You really lucked out finding one all the way in 2020!

Was there any type of packaging or box include with yours or the others that own this piece?

Was there any type of packaging or box include with yours or the others that own this piece?

One person on Facebook claims they originally came protected with Styrofoam and a nondescript box. This is the only person I've ever seen claim to own the original packaging. Most people seem believe the part of the supposed history they never made it to store shelves so no original packaging truly exists.

Mine did come in a box with styrafoam, but there is no art at all on the box, and the styrafoam was pretty rough, meaning it seemed more custom carved out.

Back