• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB SW EP1 Maul, EP3 Anakin, and EP3 Obi-wan Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kadrik0

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I held off buying Maul, Anakin, Obi-wan, Qui-jon (now preordered), and picked up Ep 2 Yoda because I had the SS earlier versions. I am using my stimulus money to buy the set. I know I can’t get NIB for $320 each but if anyone has a used or can part with a new for $320 I will buy it. My $320 is total per figure so no extra for fees or shipping. I will probably even accept with flaws or missing accessories depending on if it impacts my planned pose of the figure. Only interested in Hot Toys and no sideshow version even though Maul is incredibly close to the HT version. I’m watching ebay but if anyone wants some quick paypal money for a used figure let me know. I am in Missouri. No ff paypal so we are both protected. I am not one to be ocd on dumb stuff like missing or damaged shipping boxes. (Not trying to trigger anyone, just saying as long as my figure looks 100% and no paint rubs or visible damage we are golden in most cases.) Heck I’ve even bought a fig with a broken leg I taped up (you would too for a $120 Ledger Joker HT) and two no box hot toys.

Well if you decide to stray from your target price, I have the DX16 Maul I can probably do for the $320 but I'll have to have at least the shipping for him.

Thanks. I want to hold out for a bit longer on my $320 goal per figure. My stupid tv’s panel went out over the weekend and had to get a new tv which kind of ate in to my backup money. I still have the $320 per for figures above but barely fit it in. Need to stick to my budget with Christmas coming soon.

Maul was purchased. Still looking for Obi-wan and Anakin.

I have anakin. But hes MIB and i cant do $320 unfortunately. If you can do $475 then we have a deal, im shipping express from asia.

Can’t do 475 but can maybe go $380 if that is after fees and shipping. I have purchased obi-wan now too. Ideally the standard Anakin over the sith eyes version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back