Boss Fight Studios- Court Of the Dead 4 inch action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamingmetal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Received an email about this from BFS:
We're happy to announce that Court of the Dead pre-orders will go live at 4pm ET TODAY!

The first wave includes Gethsemoni, Queen of the Dead and Kier, Valkyrie of the Dead. These dangerously beautiful ladies are fully poseable and H.A.C.K.S. compatible.

Gethsemoni comes packaged with a removable head piece, extra hands to securely grip accessories, removable secondaries including ravishing clothes and sparkling jewelery, deadly knife, and demon sidekick.

Kier comes packaged with alternate head with bone helmet, magical wing accessories, fighting sword, and removable secondaries including her cape and gorgeous clothes.

Make sure you reserve yours by pre-ordering today! Links to the product will become live at 4pm ET today for bossfightshop.com.
Here's the links:
Court of the Dead - Gethsemoni - Queen of the Dead

Court of the Dead - Kier - Valkyrie of the Dead
BFS Court Of The Dead Gethsemoni 001.jpg
BFS Court Of The Dead Gethsemoni 002.jpg
BFS Court Of The Dead Kier 001.jpg
BFS Court Of The Dead Kier 002.jpg

They look cool. I have some of BFS first figures and they're very well made. BFS has done some great work over the years, apparently the new Gi Joe Classified figures were sculpted by them. Unlike the 1/6 scale figures, these are more in my price range, I just don't collect 3 3/4 or 4 inch figures anymore. If these were 1/12 scale however...

not gonna lie, when SS started the COTD line, I didn't think much of it, but it really has grown to multiple scales.

Last edited:
Back