Mandalorian Helmet - Anovos or eFX?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He didn't talk about the efx version using gold-colored louvers on the back of the helmet as one of the differences. :gah:

I was hoping he would indicate in which episode it was colored like that.

Thank you for the video. Was thinking of adding one of these to my helmet collection. Was leaning towards Anavos (though I know never to order directly from them). Decisions, decisions.

I have the eFx and it’s a great helmet. I’m a helmet collector and this one fits very nicely and uniquely in. I’m a sucker for limited edition and like it’s numbered compared to Anovos.

I have the eFx and it’s a great helmet. I’m a helmet collector and this one fits very nicely and uniquely in. I’m a sucker for limited edition and like it’s numbered compared to Anovos.

Same here. And - I don't like Anovos as a company. Not that I'm fond of eFX either, so the numbered edition sealed the deal for me.

He didn't talk about the efx version using gold-colored louvers on the back of the helmet as one of the differences. :gah:

I was hoping he would indicate in which episode it was colored like that.

Check out episode 6. When he lands in the hangar and starts talking to the guy - I think you can see the gold tint.

I picked up the Anovos and I?m pretty happy with it. Fortunately the paint and finishing was good. Ive seen some reviews where there?s finger prints in the finish.

2243ae1df671f47eb937554a539ef4dc.jpg

Only thing I like about the Anovos is the shinier finish. Other than that I love my eFX. Would’ve preferred a little more sheen but you get more with eFX.

This thread reminds me that Hasbro hasn't announced a Black Series Mando Helmet...at least to my knowledge. That thing would sell like hot cakes!

Sideshow now have an EFX season 2 helmet up for pre order. It?s unweathered. Looks quite nice actually. Wonder what the season 3 version be like LOL

Well Popcultcha here in Australia cancelled my preorder for the original Anovos version due to their supplier falling through.

Looks like I have no choice but to get the cheap Hasbro one :dunno

There are certainly nice fan made ones, but they aren’t licensed and/or cast/scanned from the actual prop.

That certainly matters to some collectors.

I prefer traceable lineage to the actual prop when possible. To each their own.

Back