XM Studios Shanna the Jungle Queen 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pictures from Ang Seng

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

1wvkv4.jpeg

29zjdo.jpg

3fvjwv.jpg

4h1j9y.jpg

5ttkfq.jpg

6srkkw.jpg

77hkk3.jpg

oZo63OV.jpg

XM Studios said:
PRE-ORDER: In collaboration with Frank Cho, we are excited to present the Jungle Queen! Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain, each handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the high-quality finish. Pre-order now at xm-studios.com!

Part of XM's Art Series. XM's Art Series is an initiative to promote and support original work by incredibly talented artists. While there are no licensing fees due to originality of these concepts, these Art Pieces will only be produced in strictly limited quantity (It's Art Pieces - not collectibles) And the final product is the heart, mind and soul of the Artists - no interference from XM or licensors, just pure unadulterated original work of art by the artists you love and support.

Features:
- Crafted in cold cast porcelain.
- Each handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the high quality finish
Artists:
- Frank Cho (2D)
- Alejandra Jorquera, Hernán Azcárate (Sculpt)
- XM Studios Design and Development Team

XM Studios News

"XM Studios Art Series is an initiative to promote and support original work by incredibly talented artists. While there are no licensing fees due to originality of these concepts, these Art Pieces will only be produced in strictly limited quantity (It's Art Pieces - not collectibles) And the final product is the heart, mind and soul of the Artists - no interference from XM or licensors, just pure unadulterated original work of art by the artists you love and support.

Frank Cho never had any formal training in art but taught himself to write and draw by reading art books and comics. He launched the comic strip Liberty Meadows on March 31, 1997. Cho was later recruited by Marvel Entertainment. He has worked on many top-tier books at Marvel, including Spider-Man, The Mighty Avengers, Hulk, X-Men, Shanna the She-Devil and Savage Wolverine. Most recently Frank has received acclaim for his Harley Quinn covers for DC. He also works on his creator-owned projects, such as Fight Girls, Skyborne and World of Payne with famed novelist Thomas Sniegoski.

She is a savage and powerful steward of a mysterious place where man and beasts roam the land together. As she fights for survival, she slowly unravels her mysterious past and her true purpose... to become the undisputed Jungle Queen."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

1u5j8m.jpg

3xqjlu.jpg

5mnjfh.jpg

8frkiq.jpg

9p5kgh.jpg

Wow, I LOVE the layout on this statue. Both the skull and the Coelophysis in the back really build the environment; making it enjoyable at all angles.

I do have a few criticisms:
  • Her sculpted top looks kinda' clunky, especially when cast-off (which is hinted at above). A fully fabric and/or pleather outfit would have been a great addition.
  • The seam on the branch by her hand is very noticeable.
  • The portrait's paint app and hair look just a bit off. I hope that the final captures Cho's original.

2l023cq.jpg

Regardless, this JQ looks great and I look forward to seeing what she looks like in production.

Love the sculpt from the waist up. Not so much waist down. Not a high priority character for me, anyway ....so I have no skin in the game.

XM Studios News

- Official XM Jungle Queen 1/4 Statue Assembly Video-

“She is a savage and powerful steward of a mysterious place where man and beasts roam the land together. As she fights for survival, she slowly unravels her mysterious past and her true purpose... to become the undisputed Jungle Queen.”

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

Back