New 1/6 Elvis

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just saw this come up on OSR facebook.
Got to say I like this, alot. And it looks to be licensed.
Big improvement on the Blitzway sculpt

Livid that Blitzway opted for quarter scale statue.... saw this will have a 2nd sculpt :yess:
Not too keen on this look but will be watching.

Looks more like Richard Burton than elvis. :dunno

They make figures...and video games...if they are on the boards I hate to give offense but I am getting a Molecule8 vibe...

A friend painted the sculpt and I think it is stellar as always paint wise but I don't like the sculpt one bit. Had it not said Elvis on it I wouldn't know who it was supposed to be.

I like the licenses this Iconic studios is taking on so far though.

They make figures...and video games...if they are on the boards I hate to give offense but I am getting a Molecule8 vibe...

They are comprised of a few people, a few who are indeed on the boards and have a pretty active communication with the community. If they pull a Molecule 8 they will be pretty easy to track down with the pitchforks.

The quality of any other work remains to be seen, they have hired the right artists to do the prototypes and I could be wrong but I don't believe they have actually been in the manufacturing business for this specific ,market before. It does not mean they do not have strong ties to manufacturing resources though. As always I'm optimistic that some new players can come on the scene and bring some much needed new life into the hobby.

They are comprised of a few people, a few who are indeed on the boards and have a pretty active communication with the community. If they pull a Molecule 8 they will be pretty easy to track down with the pitchforks.

The quality of any other work remains to be seen, they have hired the right artists to do the prototypes and I could be wrong but I don't believe they have actually been in the manufacturing business for this specific ,market before. It does not mean they do not have strong ties to manufacturing resources though. As always I'm optimistic that some new players can come on the scene and bring some much needed new life into the hobby.

Yes. And they give hope for licences HT will not produce, and in a decent quality. But we will have to see their first production figure first, of course.
I thing it is not fishy, but still only teasers for now.

Lol ... it DOES look like Richard Burton. Looks nice, but sculpt’s off enough to be a deal breaker. Would have been great ten years ago but nowadays ... eh.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt in that case...especially as I also want to do anything I can to encourage and support ANY company that is willing to make 1/6 scale figures that are not what I call the Two S?s Star Wars and Super Heroes.

I can see a bit of older Burton as well.
Maybe it's the expression they used, it's a bit odd for Elvis, you always think of him with a sly smile on his face, not this somewhat depressed look they went with.

It?s as if an alternate universe opened up and we saw a Superman where Jor-El was played by Richard Burton.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back