Statue Queen Studios: Transformers DOTM - Bumblebee - Ultimate Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
RGrLPb0.jpg

QUEEN STUDIOS COLLECTIBLES said:
BUMBLEBEE BUST UPDATE

As the first Transformer to appear in the Transformers Cinematic Universe, the Queen Studios team decided that it?s only fitting to kick-start our Transformers Collection with Bumblebee.
Today we?re proud to share with you an early look at the new Ultimate Scale Bumblebee bust.

For this collectible, our artists have worked incredibly hard to include intricate detailing in the mechanical structure on this Transformer. For Bumblebee?s Camaro body, the bust is hand painted and hand finished to show every cut, scrape, line and detail.

We?ve done everything we can to achieve a realistic look and feel and we look forward to hearing your thoughts so far!
We will share the final images of the Bumblebee bust very soon, please keep an eye out.
Thanks for your support and please stay safe.

BbhUBTQ.jpg

aFe9l84.jpg

uLevrpf.jpg

vcF3Ej7.jpg

81JKeI2.jpg

qC5bhOT.jpg

I might have to get this. I love Bee?s design in the Bayformers universe.

I?m worried about that price tag though.

I absolutely love the pose of his head, neck.

Man, I love this bust.

Never gotten a Queen Studios piece, but this may be the one.

I say that, but I have no darn room anymore. Between Sideshow, XM, and Prime 1, literally have no space, but this posed with the Prime 1 Bee would look sick. I would have to see Baracade or someone though, and not sure I could do that.

Back