Action Figure Horizon Zero Dawn figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

somethingbrite

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Has anybody seen anything from this game? Official or "less official"?

I've seen some statues and pop-toys but nothing in the 1/6th scale figure market.

Would be great to see somebody so a solid Aloy figure, or at least a head sculpt.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

sadly there's no news on articulated 1/6 figs of Aloy. as much as i would want her i think maybe she's not being made because there's less interest in female video game figures.

Yeah, there's nothing. I think Pure Arts is doing a statue, but it's stupid expensive. No sixth scale figures exist. I hope that changes, although I'm not expecting it. There's barely any Lara Croft stuff out there, so I'm not holding out much hope for Aloy.

Definitely getting that LEGO set, and hope they develop and release other machines.

Goodsmile is also doing a nendoroid Aloy.
1644947968017.jpg

Last edited:
Missed opportunity for Limtoys if they don't make limited edition deluxe Aloy. Yes, it is a very challenging figure to make accurately which means pricey but you aren't marketing this to kids at Walmart you are marketing to collectors who appreciate a finely crafted collectible.

Missed opportunity for Limtoys if they don't make limited edition deluxe Aloy. Yes, it is a very challenging figure to make accurately which means pricey but you aren't marketing this to kids at Walmart you are marketing to collectors who appreciate a finely crafted collectible.
We plan on being faster this year so Aloy might actually be something we end up doing, we've seen lots of interest in a figure of her and I loved the game, but please keep showing you WANT us to make her.

I NEED this set, I wish they would do the same for Uncharted, God of War, Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us, but the last 3 are more unlikely given the violence in those games.
Imagine a God of War one; Kratos and Atreus on the boat with a Jörmungandr looking down at them. Perfection.

We plan on being faster this year so Aloy might actually be something we end up doing, we've seen lots of interest in a figure of her and I loved the game, but please keep showing you WANT us to make her.
Noooo I can’t believe it!
If you are going to create an 1/6 Aloy I will buy at least 5 and I’m not kidding! I will put ALL my money for her.
She is my favorite character and it could be like a dream come true!
Please, please make it happen.
In addition, I think Aloy is the most mentioned character in thread that hasn’t connection to her at all lol

+100000

Been wishing you guys would do Aloy since forever. She would make for an absolutely incredible figure!

And no other company and yet to tackle her. Would be awesome to see you guys do a figure of her.

qbCnRvL.jpg
9Ms5Uru.jpg

Last edited:
As long as she’s sixth scale and has a good sculpt, I’ll pay any price. The hair doesn’t even need to be perfectly done. Just get it close and looking like Aloy.

I only have two requests. Choose an outfit with long sleeves to cover up any elbow joints. The second game comes with a ton of different outfits to choose from. Secondly, don't cut corners. Make it as accurate as possible and charge what you think is appropriate. With all the possible accessories I'll buy at least two. If you keep coming out with different outfits or different figures with different outfits I'll buy them all. It's my favorite game and I know a lot of people who feel the same. I'll spread the word. With amazing figures like Damtoys godfather, or some of the SooSoo offerings the bar for 1/6 figures has been rising. Aloy presents the opportunity for a masterpiece figure

Last edited:
I only have two requests. Choose an outfit with long sleeves to cover up any elbow joints. The second game comes with a ton of different outfits to choose from. Secondly, don't cut corners. Make it as accurate as possible and charge what you think is appropriate. With all the possible accessories I'll buy at least two. If you keep coming out with different outfits or different figures with different outfits I'll buy them all. It's my favorite game and I know a lot of people who feel the same. I'll spread the word. With amazing figures like Damtoys godfather, or some of the SooSoo offerings the bar for 1/6 figures has been rising. Aloy presents the opportunity for a masterpiece figure
They said in another thread it's very likely they'll be doing the Nora Anointed outfit.

I'm currently dealing with some health issues and seeing this arrive put a smile on my face, what a great set, Aloy is really well done and the Tallneck has some amazing shelf presence, would be cool to see more video game sets from Lego in the future, I would get them all and I barely collect Lego these days.
(Sorry for the crappy phone pics)
WeChat Image_20220505191204.jpg

WeChat Image_20220505191210.jpg

Last edited:
I'm currently dealing with some health issues and seeing this arrive put a smile on my face, what a great set, Aloy is really well done and the Tallneck has some amazing shelf presence, would be cool to see more video game sets from Lego in the future, I would get them all and I barely collect Lego these days.
(Sorry for the crappy phone pics)
View attachment 575758
View attachment 575759
I hope you recover quickly. I went out today to find this, set. Sold out everywhere. Looks great!

Back