• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot Toys Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright so I was giving "donnyhampsom" the benefit of doubt since he was a junior member and I think he was trying to scam me. Nice try guy.
I asked him to send me some photos of the Han Solo Mudtrooper and he sent me some Stock photos. I replied back asking for in hand photos of the figure not stock photos and so he sent me the following.

Mud1.jpg

After I gave him my paypal information, phone number and asked him to send me a paypal invoice, he asked if I could send the money using VENMO. I got suspicious and went on google images and found the exact same in hand photo on someone else's Ebay listing. I had asked "donnyhampson" where his figure was shipping from and he said IDAHO. I contacted the seller on Ebay and asked if he was trying to sell his figure on Sideshow Freaks and he said NO and that his Mudtrooper was shipping from Washington State.

I sent "dannyhampsom" a link of the Ebay listing with the exact same photo he was sending me and now he's ignoring my text messages, lesson learned.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203088632998?ul_noapp=true

Back