warning site SS website

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY! NOW WAIT JUST ONE D@MN MINUTE THERE! I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA AND I AGREE WITH YOU! Actually, I've forgotten why I was supposed to be indignant about your post. Carry on.

giphy.gif

You don't need to worry about it.

It's a law that California passed. There's a whole long political history about it, but basically it's impossible to test for all the different chemicals that might pose a health risk, and the chemicals on the list is always changing, so it's impossible for manufacturers to manage, so to be safe and shield themselves from liability, manufacturers choose to post that warning on everything they make.

thanks bud, i am guessing so as well.

You don't need to worry about it.

It's a law that California passed. There's a whole long political history about it, but basically it's impossible to test for all the different chemicals that might pose a health risk, and the chemicals on the list is always changing, so it's impossible for manufacturers to manage, so to be safe and shield themselves from liability, manufacturers choose to post that warning on everything they make.

Anything Plastic can ultimately cause cancer from over exposure just like the radiation from your cell phone you put in your pocket next to your nuts and up to your brain. That prop 65 is just a blanket statement for California to c.y.a. to include anything cancerous even though it's more directed at plastics... YAYYYYYYY

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back