DID or Facepool head to head SPR Capt Miller ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ymba

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Guys

If you had to get 1 CM , which would be the winner?
I do like the Facepool Miller but something about the
head throws off the likeness? As for DID, something
also about that head might be the squint is the issue?

Which one do you think nail the likeness ?

I have the FP one though I don't have it set up yet. Although it looks great in the box if I would have known DID was doing Capt. Miller I would have waited for it. I give a slight edge to DID for the fit of the uniform and the head sculpt. I also like the color of the vest on the DID one.

DID is the way to go, at least for me. DID uses real metal and wood on their Thompson which I really like and the over all quality on their figures is top notch. Also, you rarely see a drop in quality from proto to release. Only thing that bothers me is that they still use bendy hands instead of adding multiple molded hands.

So what is the verdict? Is DID the winner with likeness and
better accessories?

Not saying Facepool is not as good but is the edge
going to DID?

Both are really good figures. You cant go wrong with the FP version (really cool stand!) but my money is on the DID version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preordered the did version, only thing the facepool wins on is the stand,not a bad figure but did allways get the little details correct.

So what is the verdict? Is DID the winner with likeness and
better accessories?

Not saying Facepool is not as good but is the edge
going to DID?

The FP figure looks good - but DiD rarely disappoints. That's where my money'd go.

Last edited:
I have the Facepool Miller and it is a fantastic release. I do like the DiD sculpt as well, if not a bit more. Looking forward to seeing in hand pics.

I?m glad one started this topic, because I?ve been wondering the same. It looks like either one of these will be good. Since I don?t have the Facepool, I may just order the DiD one. I?ve never owned a figure from either company, but hear lots of praise about DiD.

I?m glad one started this topic, because I?ve been wondering the same. It looks like either one of these will be good. Since I don?t have the Facepool, I may just order the DiD one. I?ve never owned a figure from either company, but hear lots of praise about DiD.

Same here. I have seen some in hand pics of the DID Vasily from the enemy at the gates movie, it looks really good. I would say my only gripe about both figures is how clean they look.

I have the FP one and love it. I also think the DID one looks fantastic. But since I have the FP, I don't see a need to get the DID. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Guys the Q is if you had to choose one, which one do you
think has best likeness?

The DID so far has a weird Squint while the Facepool to be
honest doesn’t look exactly like Tom.

Thoughts?

think has best likeness?

honest doesn?t look exactly like Tom.

Thoughts?

DID for me. Hanks does squint a lot in that movie lol

think has best likeness?

honest doesn’t look exactly like Tom.

Thoughts?

If I didn’t already have the facepool one, I would lean towards getting the DiD one just for the head sculpt, which I like better, based on the pics. But You can’t go wrong with either one.

They do have the FP version up now on Toy Anxiety. Worth looking into if you want that stand.

I think that both give enough Hanks that they both work. I do think DID's looks more like Hanks, but they aged him too much. Facepool's is more youthful, but less Hanks. I've pre-ordered DID's but purchased the Facepool sculpt to see if I want to change the sculpt from the original DID Miller figure.

Back