NECA The Boys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://toynewsi.com/139-37148

Homelander and Starlight are first up! Yes! Longshot but I hope Hot Toys or Threezero gets the license too.

Hot toys doesn?t do things like this anymore. They are done with branching out. If it ain?t Disney or something that they know sells they won?t touch it. I?ll be surprised as hell if they do it but hot toys doesn?t branch out like it did

They?ll make the fish guy and once he doesn?t sell they?ll hold onto the license. Loath that company

Great news!!! I adore The Boys and the costume designs for The Seven. They will make amazing little figures!

And I'd totally be down for a 1/6 Homelander!! Just don't let Hot Toys grab the rights to it, please. Yeah sure, they'd do a great job....if they ever released it.

Diabolical!
I’ll probably grab these and keep them sealed in the hopes that some 1:6 figures will come out to be my definitive representations of The Boys.
ThreeZero is a good shout (because, let’s face it, Hot Toys aren’t gonna go anywhere near this property) but I’m more inclined to believe that we’ll have to settle for a 3P tackling the designs.
I’d love to get all of The Seven in 1:6 but, if in five months time there’s been no developments, I’ll just make a custom Butcher. He instantly becomes my man-crush whenever this show is on.

If hot toys does touch this then we are truly have reached peak 2020 with unexpected events lol

Homelander is the best part of this show. Hell, he's one of the most interesting characters I've seen in awhile.

Starlight is a good character too, gorgeous, so I'll take anything of her too.

Homelander is the best part of this show. Hell, he's one of the most interesting characters I've seen in awhile.

Starlight is a good character too, gorgeous, so I'll take anything of her too.

Will this be based on the Season 1 or 2 Starlight costume?

Back