Anovos TFA Fiberglass First Order stormtrooper helmet question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Fok

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I just picked up the fiberglass version of the TFA first order stormtrooper helmet. There appears to be bumps on the outside top of the helmet when I rub my hands over it......I'm still referring to the helmet btw :lol

Is this normal?

Photos would really help it could be a number of things, the layup of the fiberglass, how they finished the helmet, voids or air bubbles in the fiberglass. I do a lot of helmets (mostly resin castO and have done a lot of fiberglass repairs on cars and semi's a long time ago so it could really be anything without photos.

Photos would really help it could be a number of things, the layup of the fiberglass, how they finished the helmet, voids or air bubbles in the fiberglass. I do a lot of helmets (mostly resin castO and have done a lot of fiberglass repairs on cars and semi's a long time ago so it could really be anything without photos.

Visually they look and feel like ripples. It?s hard to capture them in pictures but if look around the brow area you can kind of see them

c0614af904dd24f4bb906e4f8ad07a95.jpg

I'm wrapping a couple of TFA First Solicitation Stormtrooper gathers and should override the gum defensive cap greeblie that proceeded the fiberglass preorder covers with a metal structure that is correct presently associated with the head defenders. I see on the Anovos page that the new STAR WARS™: THE Force Mixes: First Solicitation Stormtrooper Head defender Boss Line has a metal interpretation envisioned. I was unable to envision anything better than to a couple of these if the Anovos people are tuning in or if anyone is enthused about making me a couple I can send you a range of the one that I have. Coming up next is a picture from the Anovos page of the piece I need.
192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

I'm wrapping a couple of TFA First Solicitation Stormtrooper gathers and should override the gum defensive cap greeblie that proceeded the fiberglass preorder covers with a metal structure that is correct presently associated with the head defenders. I see on the Anovos page that the new STAR WARS™: THE Force Mixes: First Solicitation Stormtrooper Head defender Boss Line has a metal interpretation envisioned. I was unable to envision anything better than to a couple of these if the Anovos people are tuning in or if anyone is enthused about making me a couple I can send you a range of the one that I have. Coming up next is a picture from the Anovos page of the piece I need.
192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

?????

Back