Infinite - Cars Legacy Collection: Laurel & Hardy on Ford Model T (1:12)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
WdnOeBU.jpg

Link to Infinite Statue

Last edited:
I like this much better than either of the stand alone pieces they did.I really think the facial likeness is much better on this.

IS there a place other than SS to pick this up in the US?

I just came here to ask the same thing. Post COVID, I really like being able to pre-order domestically where it's feasible.

The price seems too high for me - 190 EUR, compared to 295 EUR for the whole 1:6 statue. I really wanted this one and the Dune Buggy, but with that price range I will rather save for some next statue.

The price seems too high for me - 190 EUR, compared to 295 EUR for the whole 1:6 statue. I really wanted this one and the Dune Buggy, but with that price range I will rather save for some next statue.

I don't know you get a hole sculpted Model-T car and Laurel & Hardy

Well I ordered it. Still kicking myself for missing out on the first Laurel and Hardy and Chaplins. Now I have John Wayne, Abbott and Costello, James Dean, Ingrid Bergman on PO.

Whoa ...that looks great!

Damnit, if only I didn't have other pieces with higher priority than this. X-Men have the priority right now.

Daniele Danko Angelozzi said:
I often have people asking me if the products i sculpt for INFINITE STATUE will ever be released as paintable kits....so well, this one is worth sharing cause someone could be interested. together with ZetaKit they decided to make the 1:12 scale ford T model for which i sculpted the two figures ALSO available as a kit to be assembled and painted. go check their page for further info. hope you like it. ciao!

RmeVLR7.jpg

D3kByo4.jpg

12U4jt6.jpg

Back