Statue Infinite - Old & Rare: Ingrid Bergman as Ilsa Lund (Casablanca) 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
ZQBm5am.jpg

Here at last is the perfect companion for the Humphrey Bogart’s statue, completing one of the most famous cinema scenes of all time. In this work, the splendid Ingrid Bergman is at the peak of her incomparable beauty, with the remarkable elegance that would make her forever a style icon. This statue was made possible by the unparalleled artistic skill of many professionals, who have succeeded, thanks to their remarkable expertise, in creating a small masterpiece of the likes never seen before. For the first time ever, a great actress such as Ingrid Bergman takes form and becomes part of the world of high-level collectable statue.

ZK0bIcq.jpg

2cT1fog.jpg

TQMuK7q.jpg

V9GG682.jpg

Looks a bit like Peggy Carter

I know she's not as popular but I'd like a Kim novak from vertigo

Infinite - Old & Rare: Ingrid Bergman as Ilsa Lund (Casablanca) 1:6

not the best likeness but still classic..

The likeness threw me off too, considering how accurate the rest of their line is. It is probably more difficult to capture the subtleties of the female face.

I went back and forth about picking this up but ultimately preordered. Like you said, it is classic.

Hoping they get around to Rita Hayworth.

Re: Infinite - Old & Rare: Ingrid Bergman as Ilsa Lund (Casablanca) 1:6

Hoping they get around to Rita Hayworth.

Most of the statues they did was part of this list. Not sure how often they update it, but it can give some clues about next statues (at least for actors):
https://www.infinitestatue.com/en/bio

I would say Paul Newman, Marlon Brando, Jack Lemmon, Bela Lugosi, maybe Michael Jackson (but they did bust of him before, so maybe not) are next.

Back