1/6 TOYS WORKS TW012 1/6 Guidance Action Figure (Trinity - Matrix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beckinsale

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Following the example of the other versions, I've created this new thread for Trinity.
GGM0PP1.jpg
UBrhisI.jpg

Looking forward to getting mine soon! She’ll pair well with some other figures but I won’t mention them here. :)

As usual, it will likely take both of these figure to make one OK Trinity.

I did find the Cyber Killer one. Looks better to me, but who knows in production. At least it has the top.

The Toys Works is Matrix 2, right? While the Cyber Killer is Matrix 1.

Just watched the review, and yeah out of the box this looks pretty damn underwhelming. The sculpt and outfit are decent enough and get the job done, but the sunglasses really bring the whole thing down, and I get the sense the skirt portion will be hard to futz so it's not constantly puffing out like that.

But I do see some potential, and with a bit of modding and some new glasses it could look pretty darn good I think.

Hopefully the other version will look a lot better though, given that it cost quite a bit more.

I always assume I'll need DoggieDoc glasses anyway on all these figures.

I like the stylish M2 look for Trinity, but I'd prefer to have her M1 look to go with M1 Neo... so hoping the Cyber Killer can work. I at least need the tank top from it for this one.

Actually I think she wears her M1 outfit through most of Reloaded as well, and it's only in Revolutions that she's got the leather skirt. But I haven't watched either movie all the way through in years, so not sure exactly on that.

I only remember her in the long sleeve outfit through out Reloaded. I don’t think she ever wore what she did in M1. She didn’t always have the trencher on though.

I don’t know why they couldn’t have molded those glasses in a translucent plastic and called it a day. They do look awful. The rest of the figure looks really good especially for $129 all in.

Doggie doc told to me by Facebook sms, maybe makes the Trinity sunglasses
I want buy one for Trinity and another for Morpheus.Morpheus is not possible now i very sad for this.

Doggie doc told to me by Facebook sms, maybe makes the Trinity sunglasses
I want buy one for Trinity and another for Morpheus.Morpheus is not possible now i very sad for this.

What do you mean Morpheus is not possible now? DD seemed like he's making the glasses, he's still got my head lol. If you mean you don't have Morpheus, there's a couple on eBay for $200ish.

I asked him if he could still sell me some morpheus glasses and he said he didn't have any available but Trinity could study it. The thing is that I'm very interested in the morpheus ones, I was late to the list they made in this forum. Have you already received yours? A greeting.

Just saw the video and even at the lower price, what an underwhelming figure.

Head sculpt looks as if the face was pushed in during the molding. The body looks way too thin and spindly. The glasses are just bad.

I have the Cyber Killer version on pre-order and hopefully it is worth the added cost. Should be easy to beat out this version, though.

You're right, cyber killer has it very easy to beat this version. But the body I'm afraid it will be the same slim phicen tbl or even more. The glasses do seem much better. Many of us bought the Toys Works version for the great figure of Morpheus ........ Maybe in hand it looks better.

I had no surprise with the glasses, since all the previous ones were bad, even a simple one like Morpheus. The part of the skirt is very large, but I think it is enough to model it by the threads, to give a smaller volume, something easy to correct. The failure for me, was the difference in the color from the head to the body, or changing the body, or painting the part differently, was very careless by the company. About the lack of a shirt underneath, which many talked about, in Reloaded, Trinity she appears once in this costume, right at the beginning of the film, at the commanders' meeting, after which she wears jumpsuit throughout the film. In Revolutions, she wears this outfit in all of her scenes within the Matrix. So, honestly, it didn't make sense for her to keep her shirt underneath, since the jacket is closed all the time, in the list of items that were part of the piece, the shirt was never mentioned, only that the clothes were formed by the coat long, pants and boots, so I didn’t understand the surprise at the lack of the piece. I liked the head and the coat, the head that I thought was very good and the coat very well done with the right seams. But of course it needs some adjustments, but I didn't think it was a bad piece, I see the figure with potential.

Ah, thanks for the clarification on when she wears this outfit. Even though it's not my favorite look, it would still be a cool one to have if they had just executed the rest of the figure well.

Yes, sadly not much of a step up from Medicom '03. The likeness is there but skin tone too unrealistic and doll-like.

The shades are actually a step down (reposting Medicom pics erased from other thread...)

lzgdhA7.jpg

x3NdecE.jpg

DSCN1574.JPG

DSCN1573.JPG

1498764930_ad5ed549bd_k.jpg

Back