Statue Iron Studios: WW84 - Cheetah BDS Art Scale 1:10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
RQHbQQu.jpg

v0sqT9k.jpg

QP7qepf.jpg

D1QIvSW.jpg

5am7OFB.jpg

gjYOAAe.jpg

7II3mGo.jpg

cuVR6VW.jpg

C2wHjP7.jpg

8hvvNIK.jpg

$129.99 USD.

Been waiting for this! Already have WW on pre/order so will definitely be getting this to complete the diorama.

I have to say it...I'm not a fan at all of Cheetah looking like this. I'm getting feathery vampire.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Agreed. Very interesting..

Definitely has the head of a vampire [emoji23] i think it could?ve been better with a palette change.
f968507cd46f012a072bd5d215ef810d.jpg

They should?ve just used Injustice 2?s design :/

Kristen Wiig likeness missing?

Yea not a fan. We'll see how she looks in the movie. The new WW with the kid version is also meh. Likeness has not been good for recent previews.

I’m just greatful the costume isn’t reminiscent of the first ‘two?’ iterations of the ‘Cheetah’ character.

Maybe if they didn't make her fur so evident, then it would look better?

Right now it's just not jiving. I feel like the comic look is way better than this version.

Maybe if they didn't make her fur so evident, then it would look better?

Right now it's just not jiving. I feel like the comic look is way better than this version.

Which one? The classic ones or the current Minerva one?

I’ve always really disliked the classic costume, but then again they were a ‘different‘ character I guess as neither were the current incarnation of Minerva.

As from the screenshot of the trailer it seems that Iron Studios have over sculpted the fur effect.

Which one? The classic ones or the current Minerva one?

I’ve always really disliked the classic costume, but then again they were a ‘different‘ character I guess as neither were the current incarnation of Minerva.

As from the screenshot of the trailer it seems that Iron Studios have over sculpted the fur effect.

I like the post crisis Minerva Cheetah. The one before New52.

In the movie she has very obvious black lines coming down from her inner eye, much like a cheetah, that seems to be missing from this.....

In the movie she has very obvious black lines coming down from her inner eye, much like a cheetah, that seems to be missing from this.....

I don’t expect Iron Studios to make any changes. More often than not, once they lock a piece down they rarely ever change the piece, even when the paint is obviously wrong and they’ve been notified.

I don?t expect Iron Studios to make any changes. More often than not, once they lock a piece down they rarely ever change the piece, even when the paint is obviously wrong and they?ve been notified.

Oh i don?t expect a change, i think it?s a close enough representation and ultimately she works well placed alongside the WW statute, i just think the eye lines are a REALLY obvious feature, not sure how you leave it out. Oh well.

Oh i don?t expect a change, i think it?s a close enough representation and ultimately she works well placed alongside the WW statute, i just think the eye lines are a REALLY obvious feature, not sure how you leave it out. Oh well.

It happens every now and then with Iron Studio pieces. Either they miss the paint, or use a completely different colour. Probably due to them basing their piece on concepts which weren’t yet finalised for the film.

Back